Friday 12 December 2014

Favourite Friday: Silver Eyes


To get into the wintery mood I've been experimenting with cooler tones on my eyes, and you can't get much cooler than silver. I like the way that it's festive without completely overdoing the reds and golds. I still need to find the perfect lip colour to go with it and I apologise for my nails in these photos (oopsie should have pre planned) but I really like the eyes so we're just going to have to deal with it.


After I'd done my usual foundation/face thang, I used the Maybelline colour tattoo in Immortal Charcoal as a base by putting it on lightly with my fingers and did a lot of blending with my Mac 217 brush. I then used the silver in shade in my Virgin Vie palette (bottom row, second from the left) on the inner corners up to the centre of the lid. I packed it on so that it was really light and shimmery. I then used the light silver shade in my MUA Dawn til Dusk palette on the rest of the lid and blended it slightly into the crease. Softly I then put the darker matte grey shade from the Virgin Vie palette (one above the lighter grey shade) and really blended it out so that instead of making a defined crease it faded out. To finish it off I put a very thin eyeliner line using the L'Oreal Super Liner, lined my waterline and tightline with the Rimmel Kohl eyeliner in black and piled on the Clinique High Volume mascara onto my lashes. On my lips I dabbed on Mac Shy Girl but I think that a cool toned deep purple would look better and more festive.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home