Wednesday 28 June 2017

A very exciting airport purchase | Dior Addict Lipstick



I recently came back from a week away in Lanzarote and what an amazing week of relaxation it was. Seven days of sun, tapas and lots of reading, we were back at the airport waiting to catch a flight back to unusually sunny Britain, *sob*. As a final holiday treat to myself I decided I was going to buy something a little more high end that I wouldn't think about getting at home. After wandering around the duty free shop in Arrecife airport I decided with it's beautiful packaging and great shade selection that a Dior lipstick would be the way to go. A fair few swatches later I walked out of the shop with the Dior Addict Lipstick in Tout-Paris.

I'm in love with this lipstick. The texture is soft and creamy but not at all sticky and it has a decent lasting power on the lips. The colour I went for, Tout-Paris, is a sheer bright pink. I wanted something that I would wear everyday because even though it will be a 'special product' I wanted to make sure it wouldn't just sit in a drawer gathering dust. It works well on it's own and gives a sheen to the lips but I also love to use it on top of my Body Shop Lip Liner in Clover Pink, a my lips but better colour. I think it's the perfect product for summer and I can't wait to wear it on the daily!

I'd love to add more high end products to my collection so any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Dior Addict Lipstick | Tout-Paris


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home