Tuesday 8 December 2015

Six Geese a Laying


Welcome to the inevitable neutral eye with winged liner look with was bound to come at some point in these twelve days. I just felt that geese are brown, these eyeshadows are brown, it was meant to be. I'm still loving the Fleur De Force eyeshadow palette so that's all I used to complete this look and I love wearing this everyday with a big jumper. It's seriously become my staple. 

Primed my eyes as per normal and then used the shade Coconut Cream from the Fleur De Force Eye Quad in Cosmic Bronze all over the lid. I then used the light brown matte shade called Taupe Brown in the crease, doing it layer by layer to build up the intensity. To make it a little darker I use the shade Cocoa Brown on the outer corner in a 'V' shape to flick the shadow out a bit. I also did this in layers to make the colour more intense. For a bit of sparkle I used the brown shimmery shade Mink Shimmer and patted it onto the lid for an extra something something! Finishing off the look I winged out my liner with a fancy cat flick, put black eyeliner in the waterline and piled on the mascara. Look this look and it's one that I think I'll still love for years to come!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home