Friday 25 September 2015

University Week: Fancy Dress


The biggest thing at uni, besides work of course; fancy dress. This is especially true if you're part of a society and are prepared to of all with the theme every week. As I said in Tuesday's post, if you're prepared and come armed with a hoard of clothes then you'll be set, if not a trip to your local fancy dress shop is in order. As you can see from the collage above, my second year was filled with a variety of themes and different costumes, but in first year I was completely clueless. I used to find out the theme and spend around £10 on each outfit. My advice would be to buy things that could be used for a variety of different outfits, like a white t-shirt which could be used for so many things. My most used thing is a stripy black and white top which I've used to be a burglar, robber (same thing but I was a robber and then had to go as something that began with a B) and a mime. Here are a few of my favourite fancy dress themes:

Army // You can't go to Trent and not like being army. It's also one of the easiest themes to do, get something camouflage and paint your face. Done!

Robber // My fave theme of all time. I don't know what I love it so much, it might be the top, the mask but I just really like it. Anything which involves a head piece and I'm in.

Wolf // I love doing the makeup for this one. You can literally just put any grey product on your face and you'll look like a wolf. I also really liked the t-shirt as it was ripped to high heaven and I'm a sucker for some fluffy ears.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home