Tuesday 7 July 2015

George's! (Take Two)


Oooh look, back again. You can tell that I like a place when at every opportunity I'll go back, and here we are. Anyway, George's, woo! Go Nottingham. I know I said it in my last post on this place but if you ever visit the wonderful Notts you need to give this place a visit. It's something that is quirky and different but it offers familiar food. Let's get into it!

I went for something completely different when it came to my main, cheese and onion pie. Now for someone that doesn't like cheese that might be a bit of an odd choice but one of my housemates makes a cheese and onion pie everyone once in a while and when she can't finish the crust she'll give me a bit and it tastes so good! That's why I decided to give it a go and I have to say I really enjoyed it! It wasn't overly cheesy yet it gave it a lovely flavour. I love onions as well so that made it super delicious. The only problem I have with the pie was that at the end I found a giant lump of non-melted cheese, but that's just because I chose a cheese pie and I don't like cheese so whose fault is that really! The chips were as good as they were last time, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside but the beans were literally just juice and not really worth eating.


I promise that next time I'll have a different dessert but here we are and you can click here to read my thoughts on these delicious doughnuts.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home