Friday 5 June 2015

Round Up #2


Family Visits
Over the past few weeks I've been visited by various family members and I have to say it was well needed. Even though I leave uni tomorrow (*sobs*) it was nice to see some familiar faces and most of all, to go out for some really good food which will be making an appearance on this blog in the next few weeks.

Birthday Celebrations
Everyone seems to have been born in May/June! But I'm not complaining because I've been enjoying all of the birthday celebrations. In the past few weeks I've been out wearing nothing but cereal boxes and carrier bags and I've been to Las Iguanas twice! Loved it, it's going to be hard to readjust to normality and not be going out for food multiple times a week. However, I do think that my body is in serious need of a detox.

New Eye Look
For the past week there's only one eye look I've been rocking day and night. It's a purple smokey type eye that takes me just minutes to do. The Kiko in Nottingham opened a few weeks ago and I bought a few little bits (haul coming in a week or two) and my most used product is the eyeshadow stick in the shade 05. All it takes is a few swipes on the lid, blend it through the crease, take it under the eye and done. It leaves you with a wet look eye that took no time at all and I'm loving it!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home