Thursday 30 April 2015

Groovy Green



Green is my favourite colour but I don't use it on my eyes very much. Doing the trent army theme for fancy dress at least once a term whilst being at university I've got used to using the colour in creative ways. Let's get going!

Mac Painterly Paint Pot to prime as usual and then straight in with some neutral shades. I used Truth from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette all over the lid as a base and then went in with Undone on the outer part of the lid and Downfall in the crease. Now it's time to go in with the green. I decided to focus on the lash line so it's kind of subtle but at the same time when the eyes are open all you can see is green. Taking Dragon from the Urban Decay Palette on an angled brush I swept it close to the lash line and then blended it out into the lid. Then I went in a little darker with the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Kaki Repstyle but kept it even closer to the lash line. I finished off the eyes with the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Sable Brown and the Seventeen Back Lash Mascara.

This wasn't the most successful colour in this rainbow takeover series but I think that this could look really cool (if someone with better skill than me did it) but I don't think the pink polo shirt I'm wearing in the photos helps, great planning there Abz well done!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home