Friday 24 October 2014

Favourite Friday: Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette


Make up isn't something that I really talk about on this blog but it's something that I have a serious amount of, especially eye shadows. This week I seem to have been sticking to one eye shadow look which for me is not normal as I change it up on a day to day basis. Something about the colours just scream autumn and they're soft and easy to blend I'm just seriously in love! This has to be one of my favourite eye shadow palettes ever! I've been wearing the 'classic' row of shadows, putting silk teddy in the inner corner and halfway across the lid, then push-up on the rest of the lid and then into the crease and finally putting erotica on the outer corner. I just love how metallic it is and when it catches the light it looks stunning.


This entire palette has so many possibilities for beautiful looks and even though I've had in since May I don't think I've yet unlocked it's true potential! Honey pot is a gorgeous glittery gold and I love wearing it with a dark brown smokey eye.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home