Thursday 9 October 2014

Let's Talk: House To Flat


It's finally come...SECOND YEAR! It seems like forever since I packed up my little room in central Nottingham and headed back home to 'return to normal life'. Now I'm back and ready to paaaaaaaaarty, which has already happened as I've been back two weeks now. It feels really good to be back, I mean I do miss home sometimes (mainly the food and sky box facilities) but I like being able to cook for myself and spend time with my friends who I haven't seen in aaaaaaaaageeeeeees!!! I thought I'd just share some pictures of my NEW ROOM in my NEW HOUSE (exciting isn't it!). I tried to be all artsy and cool with the close ups but I don't think it worked, enjoy!









Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home