Monday 13 October 2014

What I'm watching atm


As we move into Autumn, TV gets seriously good. It might not be everyones cup of tea but I'm a big fan of the bbc/itv drama. Endeavour, Last tango in Halifax and Silk are just a few of my all time favourites but recently channels have been seriously upping their game when it comes to gripping programmes. Here are just a few of the ones I've been watching:

  • Our Zoo- Although this has finished now it was a seriously good series! It was one of those ones I went into not knowing much about it and it was a nice surprise with an engaging plot and lots of cute animals!
  • Cilla- I can't even explain how much I enjoyed this mini series! I watched it pretty much back to back and was hooked from the start. I've never been the biggest Cilla Black fan but the series made me love her  and no doubt it will be one I'll rematch again and again. 
  • Scott and Bailey- Love this programme, go back to it again and again and I don't think it will ever get old. The new series is as good as ever and I can't wait for the future episodes. 
  • Grantchester- Now this is a super new programme that has only had one episode but I'm already hooked! Who would even think that a 50's vicar would make a good murder investigated?!?! INSANE!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home