Sunday 9 February 2014

Present recieval time!

The second of my birthday celebrations took place today and it was great! A family party with lasagne (my favourite) and a chocolate fudge brownie pudding, heaven. Only problem is that tonight's my last night at home (sad face) before I go back to uni (happy face) so it's quite bitter sweet but I'm going to make the most of it!

                Day eight: Water


Yes, I realise that this isn't water but WAter is a bit like WAr horse...okay so I opened my birthday presents today and got this DVD and was way too excited not to use it for today's picture. It's just soooooo goooooood!!!! I seriously can't wait to watch it, again! Other presents include 2 tops, lots of booze and DERREN BROWN TICKETS! That's right, Derren. Brown. Tickets. As you can probs tell I am beyond excited, so can't wait for May!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home