Tuesday 11 February 2014

It was going so well!

It was going to happen sooner or later, I missed a day. But i'm still powering through and determined to get to the end of the month with NO MORE mistakes! Today it was back to normal with the end of my two week holiday, I mean two weeks of intense work.... so it was quite nice to get back into a routine. Until I got to my seminar and found out that my afternoon was cancelled, nothing routine about that. Not long now until the big day and I'm so excited! Out tonight, tomorrow and Saturday for some birthday runtimes, can't wait!

                  Day ten: I am...



Well today this could only be late. I'm literally so annoyed! It seems I can never do anything like this, I've still never fully completed an instagram photo challenge never mind one that actually requires some form of work! This watch is literally the cutest thing, problem is I always forget to wear it. I need some form of memory help...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home