Monday 10 February 2014

Flat sweet flat!

After my little 'uni break' at home I'm back with a vengeance ready to get to work and eat those Pringles that I left in the cupboard before I left. Let me tell you, those Pringles were good...

                Day nine: Details


This is, what I think, quite a detailed wall full of random things I've acquired whilst I've been at uni. Normal things like postcards and then slightly weirder things like a plastic hanging hook that you get when you buy socks...yeaa that's a thing... I quite like this wall now. The more it fills up the more I like it the problem is, I'm not looking forward to taking it down when I leave, 1.because it will be sad and 2. it's gonna take a loooooooong time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home