Saturday 19 May 2018

My morning skincare routine


I love reading out people's skincare routines and finding out what they're using because I've really got into pampering my skin over the past few months. By stopping touching my face on the daily and caking on the makeup as thick as I used to do my face has definitely cleared up a bit but I thought I'd share what I've been using as I think these products have been really working for me. For reference my skin is dehydrated but it also gets quite oily so I try to give it plenty of moisture without greasing it up.

After I've splashed my face with a little bit of water a give my face a bit of a spritz with the Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Mist. Just a few sprays does the trick. Eye cream is next up because I think I have quite dehydrated under eyes so putting something on morning and night perks them up a little bit. I've used the Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream for a while now (I think this might be my second tube) and I do really like it. It doesn't do anything sensational but it does the job! A bit of lip balm on the lips (at the minute I'm using the Glossier Mint Balm Dotcom) and then I go back to my face after letting my eye cream sink in. I've wanted to try the Glossier Priming Moisturiser for a while and a have to say it hasn't disappointed. I apply a medium dollop all over my face and a little bit down my neck, really rubbing and patting it in to make sure it sinks in. If I apply it an hour or so before I do my makeup I go back in with a little bit to refresh my skin and make sure it's nice and hydrated before putting anything else on top of it. The finishing touch to my routine now we have reached summertime is SPF. A new addition to my collection I've been enjoying using it because it feels like I'm putting on a super primer. The Glossier Invisible Shield has been doing a great job, I obviously can't see if it's doing my skin any good, but it's not greasy and leaves my skin feeling great.

What's your favourite skincare product?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home