Wednesday 25 April 2018

A whistle stop tour of Brighton's food offerings



Recently I went on a weekend trip to Brighton and had such a good time! I saw the sights, was forced into watching Stranger Things (great decision) and ate some tasty food! I thought it might be quite nice to share some of the delicious things Brighton had to offer - and there was plenty to choose from. Disclaimer: This is just a quick run down of where we went over one afternoon (and the next morning), other than that I'm probably the worst person to give Brighton food suggestions but I just thought it might be nice to share where we went.



Arriving in Brighton after just a sausage sandwich and a latte on the train I was ready for something tasty, preferably with a sea view. And that's just what I got! Now because I'm an idiot I have no idea what the place is called where we ended up but you could see the pier from it. Anyway we sat by the beach with a latte and some of the best chips and garlic aioli that have ever passed my lips. Think of the most garlic-y thing there very was, times it by ten and that's how much garlic was in the dip - it was amazing! Crispy hot chips and creamy sauce sat looking out to the sea in the sunshine, what more could you ask for!

We then fancied some ice cream and after a bit of a Google we made our way to Boho Gelato. It was the end of the day so flavours were a bit limited but still delish. I went for Nutella and vegan vanilla brownie and it was super tasty, especially the Nutella. I mean what's better than hitting a giant lump of chocolate-y goodness! Perfect way to round off a seaside afternoon.

Day two on the Brighton food adventure started with a bang. Two words; Red Roaster. It's literally the thing of Instagram dreams and not only does it look super pretty but the food is also seriously delicious! We went for breakfast after a prosecco fuelled late night in a jacuzzi (long story) so heads and stomachs were a little tender but we were ready for a tasty brunch. I went for a latte and a herb waffle with bacon jam, a fried egg and bits of apple. Oh my god it was amazing. You know when you eat something and it just sings - this was one of those moments. What's not to love about bacon, apple and a whole load of waffle?! I'd love to go back as well for lunch to test out some of the other things on the menu. I was 100% recommend this, it was sensash.

As I said, just a quick little run down of where I went on my tiny travels!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home