Friday 27 April 2018

Stranger Things and Shiny Lips | April Favourites


This month has been a little bit lacking on the beauty front and there are just a couple of things that I've been obsessed with. I recently declared love for the best matte lipstick I've ever tried (read all about that here) but I've also been going between another lip product which is on the opposite end of the spectrum. It's the Dior Lip Addict in Tout-Paris. It's a bright pink colour that looks quite scary in the bullet but because the formula is so glossy and sheer it just makes the lips look juicy and totally transforms any lipliner it goes on top of. It's so easy to wear, the formula is really moisturising and I just love it. I would definitely get more shades of this because I'm just finding I reach for it all the time day to day. I've also been obsessed with the Body Shop Vitamin C Spray. Is there anything nicer than giving your face a quick spritz? No, I thought not! I've been using it all the time, in a morning when I wake up, in the middle of the day on a weekend to perk myself up and as a toner in the evening before I go in with my full on skincare routine. This one smells amazing too and it is one of those unnecessary products that I don't need but would now be lost without!

Stranger Things. Wow was I an idiot to put off watching this for as long as I did. I've been told time and time again to watch it but it took for me to be physically sat in front of it before I actually did. I'm fully obsessed. I powered through series one and I'm now waiting until I can have a real binging session before I start on series two and I'm so excited to watch it! It's just on the edge of my scary limit, I did find I was hiding behind a pillow for some of it, but then again I am a massive wuss!

I've been listening to a lot of music this month - well lot for me anyway which is basically on the way to and from work. I've started a three month trial with Apple Music and so far I'm totally into it. Whether I'd download enough to get my money's worth is yet to be seen but for free I'm enjoying downloading random songs to listen to on the way to work. My listening list this month has basically consisted of songs with complicated lyrics/fast tunes that I can learn the words to. Alexander Hamilton from the musical Hamilton is literally the most satisfying thing to sing/talk. It's been my go-to car song. if you haven't tried learning the lyrics then do, it's such an achievement to get through the song word for word (wow Abz big life goals there!).

What have you been loving this month?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home