Wednesday 14 March 2018

Products I'll always repurchase


As much as I like trying new things there are some products that I need in my stash either because a) I use it all the time and if I was without it things wouldn't be the same (oh the drama) or b) I don't use it that often but when I do I can't use anything else. So today I thought I'd share the products that I can't really live without and will always repurchase when the end is neigh.

It felt like a few years ago the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer was everyone's holy grail product and I still stand by that it is one of the only things that sorts out my under eyes. You probably know the deal, a sponge applicator with a seriously light weight formula that doesn't crease and gets rid of under eye circles in a flash. Nine times out of ten I have this in my collection and pretty much as soon as it runs out I repurchase.

Have to thank my brother for the next repurchase, the Fleur de Force Eylure eyelashes in Fleur Loves. It was the only Christmas present I cried at last year (what a sad life I lead - I was just happy someone knew my eyelash preference!) and I'm super duper happy that I now have a spare set ready to crack out when needed. These three quarter length lashes are the easiest eyelashes I've found to apply and they look great when they're on. If you're a lash novice or, like me, find it hard to get ones that fit your eye or are easy to put on then these are great. On the rare occasions I wear fake eyelashes, I don't think I'll be using any others anytime soon!

Another Fleur de Force product I love (she makes some seriously good stuff) is the Eylure Brow Tamer in Medium. I've mentioned this product before and I love it just as much now as I did the day I bought it. The tinted side is the perfect brow shade for me. A tiny little applicator makes it easy to brush up my brows and have give areas a precise amount of colour. The clear side is my go-to when I've just had my brows tinted and it gives a fluffy, natural look to my browage. If I'm being honest, I do find this runs out quite quickly but it's so good I'm willing to look past it. I am quite keen to try the Glossier Boy Brow but for now this is my go-to for my brows.

Now this next products is something I'll always repurchase because I haven't actually used one up yet but I love them so much that I'm tempted to get one for every occasion. It's the Glossier Balm Dot Com. I have one on my desk at work and one with my skincare but I feel like a need one for my handbag and another for my car - I could just move the ones I have from place to place but, let's face it, that would require effort. This is another product which is super hyped so I won't go on about it too much but I love the formula, thick but not sticky, and they smell incredible!

I've not been loyal to one eye cream during my time having a serious skincare routine but this one is something I keep going back to. It's the Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream. I like the fact that it's in a squeeze tube so I can just squeeze out as much as I need and the formula is seriously hydrating. Some eye creams I've found have really stung my eyes but I haven't had a problem with this one. We may not be forever friends but for now we're having good time hydrating my face!

What product will you always repurchase?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home