Friday 26 January 2018

Mac palette of dreams


I've always wanted to try Mac eyeshadows. Every time I've been in the area of a Mac counter I've had a cheeky swatch but never actually put my hand in my pocket to buy any. That all changed when for Christmas I had this little treat waiting for me (thanks v much parents). It's the Amber Times Nine palette and *spoiler alert* I'm obsessed.


It's the size of one of their usual quads but houses nine eyeshadows, all warm toned with a great mix of glitters, mattes and shimmers. I've been using it pretty much everyday since I've got it and it's fast become one of my favourites. There's a variety of daytime shades which are great for day to day and others which are ready for something a bit more jazzy. This will be a great palette to travel with, it has pretty much everything you need in it. Simple matte shades for when you just want to throw something on your face and also to use as crease shades on a more smokey option. A dark eyeshadow to use as a liner and two glitters that look great in the centre of the lid.

Here are some of my favourite shades. Georgia Peach may look like nothing in the palette but is a really good crease shade and is one to use when you want to put something on your lids with minimal effort. Cork is another cracking matte that's versatile and works well in the crease. I'm a big lover of glitter so Creative Copper and Don't Tell are both winners for me - Don't Tell just edging it out a bit because this on it's own all over the lid looks great and is a seriously way to make yourself put together on a dark winter morning.

Really want to get more Mac eyeshadows in the future - any shade recommendations?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home