Wednesday 14 February 2018

Watching something a bit different | YouTube recommendations


I love watching videos on YouTube. It's my go-to form of entertainment. But in and amongst the beauty videos and chatty vlogs I find myself falling down deep holes where I become obsessed with something a little bit odd and binging them all at once. We're not talking about watching people's loads of washing or destroying lipsticks (*shudders*) but these videos are still out of my usual watch list.

Buzzfeed is a place I find myself going from video to video without any signs of stopping but there's one series that I binge over and over again every couple of months - Worth it. Now if you don't know what this is it's basically two guys going round different places eating a certain type of food, like pizza, in three different eateries to see which is the most 'worth it' for the price. I love watching videos about food and once I eat one I honestly cannot stop. One of my favourites is the Buffet episode, partly because they go around Las Vegas which is somewhere I like to see but also because they eat some amazing foods in those restaurants!

The Super Carlin Brothers are another binger for me. I can go months without watching any of their videos but then I have an urge to sit through their entire back catalogue. They're brothers who make videos about Disney theories and Harry Potter quizzes and I find them really easy watching. If you love Disney, Star Wars or Harry Potter then I recommend watching these as you'll find out some interesting facts you may not have known otherwise. My favourite videos of there's are the quizzes they do against each other - it's great to join in and attempt to act like I know more than I actually do!

Recently I've been all about Brad Mondo. He posts reaction videos to America's Next Top Model makeovers, really bad bleach jobs and other hair related videos. They're so addictive and if you like people reacting to things then this is right up your street. My favourites are the reactions to people bleaching their hair at home - it goes downhill fast.

What other random videos / channels do I need to add to my watchlist?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home