Tuesday 25 April 2017

Guess who's back!


I'm baaaack! Did you miss me? It's been around 12 months since I last typed up a blog post and does it feel good to get back into the swing again. A lot has happened in the last year, I graduated, got myself a job, got a car and most exciting of all...I've become obsessed with candles. Yeah, I know, my eyes have been opened to the wonderful world of scented things that burn. Love.

I've wanted to get back into blogging for a while but there was a whole thing where it logged me out of my account and I couldn't remember my password. But six months has gone by and I've been magically logged back into my account. Hooray!

What can you expect from me now? I mean, don't set your expectations too high but pretty much the same as before. Beauty stuff, food stuff, lifestyle things, etc, etc. I'm going to start with once a week on a Wednesday so look out tomorrow for something new!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home