Tuesday 22 December 2015

Mini L'Oreal Haul and First Impressions


Just a small little post today about a favourite product of mine that has been repurchased and a new product that is a new one for me. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know that I was in the love with the L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation as soon as i tried it. The first one I bought was in the shade 11 Vanilla, the second lightest shade, as I felt like the lightest shade was a bit too white. I could get away with it in the summer months but now I feel like 10 Porcelain is the perfect shade for me. It has a slight yellow tint to it but mixed with my Boujois Healthy Balance Powder (which is also yellow) it works out. It's a medium to full coverage but feels really light on the sky and manages to keep my very oily skin pretty matte all day.

I was in desperate need of a new concealer so I thought that I'd try something new and went for the L'Oreal True Match Brightening Concealer in Ivory. I don't have a brightening/ highlighting concealer in my collection so I was intrigued to give it a go. I have to say, for a first try I'm a big fan. It, like the foundation, is quite yellow but that's fine. It took A LOT of twisting to get some out at first so if you get it, it's not broken, it just takes a while to get it going. It give a nice amount of coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. So far I like it but I'll keep trailing it out and report back!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home