Monday 14 December 2015

Nine Ladies Dancing


I am absolutely, head over heels in love with this look! I love the colour, I love the drama and most of all I love the glitter! I decided that 'Ladies Dancing' deserved its very own video, because I've not done one in a while and I wanted to do one in this little series. I'm so glad I decided to do that because I like the way it turned out and I am literally in love with these eyes! This is clearly the most dramatic look I've done so far and is what I'd class as definite Christmas party makeup. Don't be expecting every day from now on to be this intense because it won't be, just to pre warn. Hope you enjoy the video and I apologise for the awful nails, totally forgot they'd be on show!

Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette // High and Smoulder
Mac Metallic Pigments // Femininity, Dusty Desire and Maribu
Collection Glam Crystals // Funk and Dancing Queen
L'areal Super Liner Perfect Slim // Black
Rimmel Kohl Kajal // Jet Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Taste Lights Camera Splashes Mascara




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home