Thursday 17 December 2015

Eleven Pipers Piping


Eleven pipers piping! One of the ones I always get confused with the number on. This one is the shimmery version of six geese a laying and I'm starting to sense that dark browns are kind of where I'm at right now. The Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette is the one to thank for this look and I have to say I'm going to be using this palette a lot this winter!

After priming my eyes I went into the crease with Combust, a light ashy brown that I use as a base colour. I then used the shade Dirtysweet all over the lid, which is a beautifully gorgeous shimmery gold. I layered this on to get a lot of intensity as I just love the colour. I then went into the crease with the dark matte brown shade Whiskey to darken up the crease. I then used the light brown shimmer called Radar on the outer part of the lid and took this underneath the lid and blended it out. Winged liner, black eyeliner in the waterline and lashings of mascara finished off this look.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home