Friday 21 August 2015

Round Up #8


Ribby Hall
This year my mum is celebrating a big birthday so 13 family members rented a house for a long weekend at Ribby Hall just outside of Blackpool. We all had such a great time and although we seemed to be there a while, time also flew by. The house was huge and had a sauna and a hot tub so there wasn't much need to venture out into the main part of Ribby Hall. The garden was huge (and didn't get enough use) with a mini playground which was good fun. I had such a good weekend and wish we could do it all over again.

Pretty Little Liars
I know it was last week but OMG I still can't get over the big reveal. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Someone on Twitter perfectly summed it up by saying "Why do I feel like we still haven't met big A" and I totally get it! The episode was really good and the whole 'why is A being A thing' could not be faulted and I felt completely sorry for A which was something I thought that I would never say. Now to watch the entire show from the beginning again and see if you can work things out!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home