Monday 17 August 2015

First Sephora Haul!


Now isn't this exciting! During an amazing three week holiday to Florida I jumped at the chance to visit a Sephora and I had a great time. Last year I went into one in Spain and it was a bit of an under yet also overwhelming experience. There wasn't the brands that I wanted and I there were so many products that I had no idea what to buy. This time I did my research, made a list (which you can read here) and went in there ready and raring to go!

There were some things on the list that I didn't end up getting but I think that my little collection (which had a rather large price tag) worked out well. The first section I went to was Tarte. I have been dying to try this brand out for a couple of years, ever since I was introduced to the 'YouTube scene'. The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes seem to be a popular product and since that is something my collection is lacking I picked one up in the shade Tipsy, a deep-ish pink colour. I've never tried a waterproof mascara before and the Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara is supposed to be good so I put that in my basket. A few weeks ago I noticed that Benefit had brought out a base related gift set which looked right up my street so the Benefit Operation Pore-Proof Set went into my basket too. It comes with a selection of minis including the Professional Primer and Shy Beam, a matte liquid highlighter that's exclusive to the set. As soon as I clapped my eyes on the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette I knew it had to be mine. The shades are completely up my street and I cannot wait to do a full blown smoky eye with it. The Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer was a bit of an impulse purchase as I'd heard from somewhere that it was good at mattifying and making foundation stay put so I picked one up. I don't often buy perfumes but the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White smells too good to miss. I also love the fact that the rollerball packaging means it's easy to take around with me. Blotting Papers also made their way into the basket because they are really good and can be hard to find.

Somehow with my one visit I managed to clock up 200 points on my Sephora Beauty Insider card that I had signed up to in store. This meant I got to pick out two product minis. I didn't really know what they were but I went for a Clarins Facial SPF 50 and a Clinique Revitalising Moisturiser. As an extra freebie I also got two Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser Oil samples. Although the price tags on the products were large you get rewards for you spending and rewarded very well. I will definitely be returning!

Never miss one of my blog posts again by following me on Bloglovin'! Click the link, go on, you know you want to!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home