Monday 27 July 2015

Seven Deadly Beauty Sins


I thought that this Monday I'd try something a little bit different and do a 'tag' type video and this one seemed to be fun and different so why not give it a go!

GREED: What is your inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Looking through all of my stuff the most inexpensive thing I have is a single eyeshadow from Makeup Revolution. It was £1 and was the world's biggest impulse buy and I never use it. It's in the shade dirty cash and is just a shimmery dirty gold shade. You get a lot of product for your money but I found it didn't last long on the lid and just made me look tired. My most expensive thing is probably the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette which was £42. I love this so much and get so much use out of it. I didn't buy it, I got it for christmas but I think that it was worth every penny.

WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I think that my love/hate relationship out of everything in my makeup collection is probably the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Sometimes I absolutely adore this product, it gets rid of my dark circles and makes me look wide awake. It can definitely be my under eye concealer of choice. However, some days it goes on bright oranges and creases really easily and if anything enhances my dark circles. It's like a never ending battle but the fact that sometimes it looks amazing always keeps me going back for more.

GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Mmmm...when I was younger I had THE most delicious products. I had three of the Mary-Kate and Ashley roll on lip products. I can't remember two of them but one of them was a mint chocolate flavour and it was the best. It sounds a bit weird but I just used to roll it on and lick it straight off, rather than the lip gloss type thing it was supposed to be. Now I'd say my L'Oreal Lip Gloss in Miami Vice is delicious because the smell is great. It's a bit like strawberry laces and it doesn't taste of anything but it's nice to have that smell right under your nose all day.

SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
I like to think that I make a conscious effort to do everything beauty/skincare related but sometimes when I'm really tired I cannot be bothered to go through my entire skincare routine. That means that eye cream and spot treatment get neglected. But that rarely ever happens as it theory both only take about 30 seconds.

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I know it's not a product but a good smokey eye makes me feel good. Dark browns, maybe with a bit of colour, black liquid liner and then plenty of liner in my waterline and tightline with lashing of mascara. My Urban Decay Vice 3 and Naked 3 Palettes provide me with some of the best tools for a good night on the town eye and with my Mac 217 I feel great!

LUST: What products are you currently lusting over?
At the minute, as last week's American Wishlist will show, there are plenty of things that I'm currently lusting over. There are three things that are definitely top of my list though. I really want to get my hands on the Clinique Pop Lipstick in Melon Pop not just because of the rave reviews but because of the gorgeous colour. I'm waiting until I go on holiday because it's cheaper and I'm all about saving the pennies. The two Tarte products I can't wait to buy is the Amazonian Clay blush, probably in tipsy, and the Lights, Camera Splashes Mascara.

ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I'd pretty much like to receive anything as a gift! Moving on from beauty I REALLY want a pistachio green Kitchen Aid for all of my baking needs but the makeup item I'd really like would be a Lorac Pro Palette. I've heard that it's really hard to get and I think that it would be right up my street. Maybe I'll be able to find one in America, who knows!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home