Monday 11 May 2015

Mini Boots Haul


I just couldn't help myself. It's been a long time since I've had a proper Boots splurge so I had a great time having a root around the shelves! I'd just missed the 3 for 2 that was running throughout the store but L'Oreal and a few other brands were having the offer on within their stock so I took advantage. First off I needed to replenish my skincare routine. I was planning to repurchase the products I've been using for a while (click here to read my skincare routine) but I may have got a little bit side tracked. When having a browse of the Soap and Glory products I noticed that they had a micellar water so instead of being boring and buying the same old same old I branched out and so far I'm loving it! It gets makeup off really easy and makes my face feel really cleansed, but it does stink like cucumber. You do get used to it after a while but at first it is a bit much. Then instead of repurchasing my Body Shop Seaweed Toner I went for the Garnier Fresh Refining Toner which is for combination-oily skin. This is definitely one for stripping all of the oil off my face and although sometimes it can be a bit stingy it does what it's meant to do which is fine by me. Now for the exciting part, things to make my face look better! I started off my getting the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation which everyone and their dog are raving about. I have to say it's one of the best foundations I have ever used. It prevents my skin from getting oily throughout the day and gives such good coverage that I don't need to use much concealer. Speaking of concealer I decided to give the L'Oreal True Match Concealer ago. I haven't really heard much about this one but I love the foundation and I have to say I'm so glad that I picked it up. It's quite a heavy coverage which is right up my street and reminds me a lot of the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer with the consistency and the fact that it stays on all day. Finally I thought that now would be to branch out into the scary world of brighter lip colours. If you're a long time reader of my blog then you'll know that I stick to the neutrals and nothing else but with spring upon us I decided to be a bit more bold. The packaging of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me range is so beautiful that I couldn't not buy one. I went for the shade Pink Passion and I feel like it's a nice colour to dip my toe in the bright lip pool. I can wear it bold if I'm feeling more daring or just lightly dab it on to create a nice stain. More in depth reviews will probably be posted on here in the future but I hope you enjoy this little haul because there won't be another one for a little while (unless I win the lottery!).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home