Friday 10 April 2015

Favourite Friday: Tour


Last week I went on one of the best trips of my life, tour tour tour! Off I went with a few hundred (maybe a thousand) fellow students from Nottingham Trent University to Loret De Mar in Spain and boy was it an experience. After a 30 hour bus drive that was supposed to take 23 we were treated to four days of sun, sea and booze, responsibly of course! The one thing that I'll take away from this adventure is that one litre cocktails are a thing, one whole litre, for €7.50! Can you believe it!?! Anyway, if you ever have the chance to go on something like this I say jump at it. I didn't think it was going to be my thing but I ended up having the best time and I'm defs going again next year! The only downside is that I came home with THE worst illness I've ever had, cough, cold, vomiting, headache, feeling faint, you name it I had it. So I would recommend taking some Berroca's (and using them, I took them but didn't use them).





Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home