Friday 3 April 2015

Favourite Friday: Season Change


Winter is my favourite season of the year but sometimes the cold and the rain gets a little bit much. This is when I enjoy the fact that spring has sprung. The solar eclipse that we experienced a couple of weeks ago was the first time that I felt the seasons change. In celebration, here are five things that I love about spring:

  • Spring makeup-Dewy Skin and pale pink eyes, yes please!
  • Breeding season-Baby lambs and other sweet creatures are the highlight of the year for a creature cuddler like myself.
  • Sunshine-Everyday makes you feel happy when the sun is shining.
  • No more thick coats-Sometimes towards the end of winter I just want to shed a few layers.
  • Greenery-The green green grass of spring!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home