Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Gooseberry Bush!


After my exam on Wednesday some of the journo crew plus myself took a celebratory to Wetherspoons. I've not been on many trips to Spoons but when I have they have been good ones. The menu is standard 'pub grub' type comfort food which I am totally okay with. I decided to have fish and chips but I also had a side of garlic bread purely for the fact that I'm in love with the stuff, I'm a big garlic fan. This was just what I needed after a few hours of intense concentration. The chips, which I'm not usually a fan of, were really good. Crispy and soft. The fish was nice, it tasted a little artificial, but the batter was really crispy and tasty. The garlic bread. Oh, the garlic bread. It was so good. Really garlic, with a crispy outside and a soft middle. I'd definitely go back just for that! Short one today but I only had the one course because after this one I was stuffed. Well and truly done!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home