Monday 19 January 2015

Vice 3: Day to Night


Since I posted my first impressions on the Urban decay Vice 3 palette I've been using it everyday and loving it! It's so versatile with 20 shadows, some matt, some shimmer, colours and neutrals, there is something for any occasion! I thought to show how many different ways you can use this palette I would do a day and night look that I've been wearing quite a lot since I've had this in my clutches. Let's get going!


Day look: 
I decided for this look to use all of the matts on the left side of the palette. I applied Truth all over the lid and Undone through the crease. I then used Downfall on the outer corner and Undone again underneath the eye. To finish I used the L'Oreal Super Liner and the Clinique High Volume Mascara. I nice easy look that's perfect for everyday.


Night look:
The colours in this palette are amazing so why not crack them out for a night out. For this look I packed Sonic all over the lid just under the crease and blended out the edges using Truth. I then started smoking out the edges using Reign and repeated the application of blending until the edges were dark. I lined my eyes with the L'Oreal Super Liner and took Defy to smoke it out and make the line less harsh, and then took that underneath the eye. I applied the Tanya Burr Everyday Lashes, Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner in Black and Clinique High Volume Mascara. Viola! An interesting night look with this insane palette!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home