Monday, 19 January 2015

Vice 3: Day to Night


Since I posted my first impressions on the Urban decay Vice 3 palette I've been using it everyday and loving it! It's so versatile with 20 shadows, some matt, some shimmer, colours and neutrals, there is something for any occasion! I thought to show how many different ways you can use this palette I would do a day and night look that I've been wearing quite a lot since I've had this in my clutches. Let's get going!


Day look: 
I decided for this look to use all of the matts on the left side of the palette. I applied Truth all over the lid and Undone through the crease. I then used Downfall on the outer corner and Undone again underneath the eye. To finish I used the L'Oreal Super Liner and the Clinique High Volume Mascara. I nice easy look that's perfect for everyday.


Night look:
The colours in this palette are amazing so why not crack them out for a night out. For this look I packed Sonic all over the lid just under the crease and blended out the edges using Truth. I then started smoking out the edges using Reign and repeated the application of blending until the edges were dark. I lined my eyes with the L'Oreal Super Liner and took Defy to smoke it out and make the line less harsh, and then took that underneath the eye. I applied the Tanya Burr Everyday Lashes, Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner in Black and Clinique High Volume Mascara. Viola! An interesting night look with this insane palette!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric