Monday 1 December 2014

Letter To Santa


Dear Santa,

I hope 2014 has been treating you well and that you've got all of your stuff sorted out for Christmas. This year's not been too bad for me, thanks for asking, but it's now even better because it's nearly CHRISTMAS! Normally I don't make a Christmas list because I like to not have any idea what I'm getting so they're all surprises, but this year, to help out my mum, I made what I think was a good comprehensive list with different things that went with peoples price ranges. So, without further ado, here's my list:

  • Urban Decay Vice 3 palette- because I don't think I've ever seen something more colourful and shimmery in my life.
  • Mac pigments gold and beige- because the gold glitter needs to get on my lids ASAP
  • Baby Sven- because Frozen.
  • Pointless quiz book- because one day I will win a pointless trophy
I can't wait for you to come for a visit and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Love Abz

(P.S. Hope the Reindeers are excited too!)


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home