Friday 28 November 2014

Favourite Friday: Festive Eyes


Just after Christmas last year I gave myself a little treat in the form of the Naked 3 palette. I was so excited when it came and for the first few months I got a lot of wear out of it. Then as the summer came and the oranges and browns were calling my name, the once loved rosy palette was left at the back of a drawer. But, after a half year break it's coming back out to play! The cranberry tones of winter are perfectly suited to these colours and paired with some other products, the perfect festive eye is super simple!


As a base for the shadows I like to use the Maybelline colour tattoos in the shades metallic pomegranate and rose gold. When I want a darker eye look I use metallic pomegranate and then the second half of the Naked 3 palette all over the lid, but when I want something a little lighter I use rose gold and the first half of the palette on the lid and then one of the darker colours through the crease. To make it more cranberry in colour I use a little bit of the L'Oreal infallible eye shadow in the shade escape to Bordeaux through the crease. 



In this look I went for something a little bit lighter so I started with the colour tattoo in rose gold and then put strange on the inner part of the lid and then dust on top. I then used trick on the outer part of the lid and nooner through the crease. To darken up the crease a little more I put factory into the outer part of the crease. Finishing off with some brown eyeliner in the waterline and mascara and you're good to go!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home