Thursday 27 November 2014

Blogmas!


To get me into the Christmas spirit, and to challenge my organisation skills, I've decided to do Blogmas. If you don't know what that is it's where you write a post about a festive topic every day in December during the run up to Christmas. It can be anything from your personal crimbo wish list to festive food! Although I will be blogging everyday up until Christmas, there'll be a mixture of festive posts and just ones of the kind of posts I normally do, that way I won't overdo it on the festive side. Things that you'll be expecting in the next week will vary from my letter to santa, a gift guide and the start of the festive food season so it's very exciting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home