Thursday 30 October 2014

World's scariest things

Source
Now, I don't like that I'm scared of that much in the grand scheme of all of the scary things in the world, but when I am scared of something, I'm scared! The problem is, I get myself worked up about it and then it's all I can think about. So, because I know you all care, I'm going to tell you some of the things that terrify me to my core (dramatic!).

  • Spiders- This is probably my biggest fear. Even the thought of them makes me feel like they're crawling all over me. I bought the Radio Times this week (like most weeks) and there was a double page spread just for a programme about spiders...with pictures. It was awful, they were looking at me like 'We're going to jump out of this page and crawl all over your face!'. No thank you.
  • Dark spaces where I can't see- If you read my new house post then you will have seen that in my bedroom I have a rail, instead of a wardrobe, to hang my clothes. But in that space it's really dark. Picture the scene, it's night time, I come in to go to bed and in the corner there's this giant dark space that someone could hide in. To put myself at ease I have to crawl into it and make sure that there's nothing in there. I know, it's weird. 
  • Murderers- This is a bit weird but what I mean is that when I'm walking down the street alone and it's a little dark and someone walks past me, there's this thing in my head that says 'That's a murderer. You're going to die. Try and make your final thoughts happy.'. What a weirdo. It doesn't matter how many times I say it's not true, when it comes down to it just gets to me!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home