Friday 28 July 2017

The 'my purse wants to cry' haul



I need to stop spending money. Like seriously.

When it gets to the middle of the month and pay day is in sight I get really spend-ey, especially when I have money left to spend. I should be starting to save the money I don't spend in the month but I end up blowing it all on random stuff. So here is the most recent time I blew my hard earned cash on pointless things!

Let's start with something I was really excited to get but it took my local Superdrug so long to get it in that I'd forgotten what I wanted when I walked up to the stand, but I knew I wanted something! It's the Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder in Champagne Sorbet and it was definitely worth the wait. It's not the most intense highlight I have (Champagne Pop I'm looking at you) but it gives an amazing daytime glow that brings life to my face when I'm struggling in the morning. What a gorgeous champagne shimmer!

Skincare wise I was in need stocking up and the Body Shop didn't disappoint. Once again they had an amazing deal/offer on and I ended up paying WAY less than full price. First up is the Vitamin E Eye Cream. It's a thick cream that feels cooling and I'm enjoying using it so far. I really wanted to get a new moisturiser because the one I was using wasn't sinking into my skin and making me feel greasy. I picked up the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser. This smells amazing and makes my skin fell bouncy and hydrated. I also picked up the Vitamin C Energising Spray. I forgot how much I loved this spray, it just gives my skin a refresh and is just what it needs half way through the day. Repurchase of the Simple Micellar Water, love this.

When I was in Superdrug I spotted this L'Oreal Multi-masking Play-Kit and I'd definitely recommend picking this up if you've thought about trying these masks. There's so much in these little pots, I've used it twice and I reckon I have another ten applications left, yeah I know. Also just had a check and they're on offer! Also from Superdrug I picked up a Colab Dry Shampoo in Tropical. It gives my hair volume, makes it look less like a greaseball and smells amazing! Literally every time I move my head it smells like an island paradise.

Random bits and bobs include stuff for my bedroom. I'm having a redecorating moment so I bought a copper pencil pot for makeup brushes, a fake succulent plant and some copper spray paint, I've just spruced up my old desk chair, all from Wilkinson's. I love Wilkinson's for home stuff, it's good and at a really good price.

What's been a favourite recent purchase of yours?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home