Monday 31 August 2015

American Drugstore Haul!


I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't resist the temptation. I had to see what all the fuss was about when it came to drugstore makeup across the pond. We didn't go to Target or anywhere like that so I had a little browse of our local Publix supermarket and this is what I came across.

First things first, guess what idiot bought the wrong thing, this girl! I meant to pick up the much coveted Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer that has been raved about by beauty bloggers for the past year. It was top of my list of things to buy but when it came down to it I thought bigger was better. There were two Maybelline products with the sponge on top and I just assumed that they were both the same and that one was just better value for money. They weren't the same. At all. What I bought was the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser which was more of a tinted SPF that didn't have much coverage and practically the complete opposite. I'm going to give it a fair trial so that it wasn't a complete waste of money and if it's any good I'll report back. Sticking with the base theme I wanted to try out a foundation and I settled on the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. I don't know why I went for this one but it said oil free, the packaging was interesting so I thought that I'd give it a go. I've just it pretty much everyday since I got it and so far I'm loving it! It's lightweight but has a pretty good coverage and lasts all day. The plastic packaging makes it really easy travel with and I think that this will become a firm favourite of mine. Last but not least is another Covergirl product, the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara. I'd heard about this product before and I was in need of a new mascara so I thought that I'd pick it up. I love it. It curls, volumises and lengthens my lashes without any flaking or smudging. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish it because it's so good.

Never miss one of my posts again by following me on Bloglovin'. Come on you know you want to!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home