Thursday 17 March 2016

My Week With The Naked Smoky Palette



I bought the Naked Smoky Palette back in Florida in Summer last year and although I loved it when I got it, I haven't used it that much since. I've no idea why I never reached for this palette but I never thought, "oh yeah, let's crack out the Naked Smoky today". When my birthday rolled around I was trying to think what new eyeshadow palette I was going to buy with my birthday money. I was browsing round Debenhams and looking at the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and thought, Abz you don't need another eyeshadow palette. So I thought I'd set myself a little challenge. If I could use my unloved Naked Smoky palette everyday for at least a week then I could rethink my palette purchase. I'm SO glad that I did this because I'm now in love with this palette. It's got everything that you need for any type of eye look. Warm shades, cool shades, mattes, shimmers, glitters, it's got it all!

So, let's look into some of my favourite shades. I love Dirtysweet. It's a gorgeous gold shimmer and it is extremely pigmented. I like to use this all over the lid when I do a warm smokey eye. Whiskey is so versatile. It can be used through the crease for a smokey eye and in the outer corner for something a little bit more natural. It's a warm, chocolate brown that is a pure matte. If you want a compact eyeshadow palette that has everything you could ever need then you need this!

L-R: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust, Thirteen

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home