Friday 20 February 2015

Favourite Friday: The Glam Guide




I promise I'm not going to mention it anymore but it was my birthday last week! As soon as Friday came I was like "Today is the day I'm finally going to buy the Glam Guide". Since I found out that the launch date was on my actual birthday I felt that it was a sign that I was meant to have it. So, I met up with one of my friends and we headed straight for Waterstones and right for The Glam Guide stand. As soon as I got it into my hands and was ready to head to the till my friend kindly said to me "If I were you I wouldn't buy it yet". Instant thought: Birthday present. And I was right! I literally can't put it down. Every night before I go to bed I'll have a flick through and I'll always have it near me just in case I want to have a read. I like the way that she's written a book but stuck to her makeup/lifestyle tips route and stuck to what she knows instead of making into a 'glorified autobiography'. My favourite parts are the makeup section, travel and the drawings, the drawings are insane! I'd recommend this book to anyone as I think that it's a book/keepsake that I will NEVER get bored of.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home