Thursday 6 November 2014

Places I want to visit


I've been abroad quite a few times already in my short little lifetime but there are still so many places that I want to visit! I'm tempted to get a giant map of the world and have different stickers for places I've been and place I want to go and actually see how much I've got around already.  Here are five places that I really want to visit, hopefully in the next few years:

  1. Paris- To say that in the grand scheme of the world it's not that far away, I've still never been to 'the city of love'! I'm hoping (with my fingers tightly crossed) that next Easter this might happen, but we'll just have to see. 
  2. Machu Pichu, Peru- This is a place that when you see pictures of it you just immediately go 'Yes. This is going to happen.' It looks absolutely stunning and the fact that only a few people get to see it each day and the journey to get there is something like three days long must make it even more special when you get there.
  3. Disneyworld, Florida- Now, this is a bit of a strange one as i've actually already been to Disney once before. The thing though was that I was only six so to be honest I don't really remember much so I'd love to return now as a full grown disney-aholic!
  4. Australia- I think that once I'd gotten over the stupid hour flight I would really like this country. I'd want to visit all the main places like Sydney and Ayers Rock, but most importantly I's love to cuddle as kangaroo. How cute!
  5. Canada- Recently one of my friends went around Alaska and Canada on a cruise and the pictures of the views looked super duper stunning and I think it would be sun an insane holiday. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home