Friday 31 October 2014

Favourite Fridays: Warm Scents


Sometimes there is nothing better than a good smelling moisturiser or perfume. I think that especially in the older months snuggling under a blanket with a nice hot drink and smelling a festive candle burning in the corner. Since in my new house we can't have candles in case we burn the place down (which in my case would be highly likely) I've had to think of other ways to keep the autumnal scents alive.

One of my favourite scents is coconut and to me it reminds me more of the colder months than it does of summer. I have the Coconut body butter from the Body Shop and I think it has to be one of my favourites of all time. Not just in creaminess and how soft it makes your legs, but the smell stays around for so long! I'll walk downstairs and my housemates will say "Oooh something smells nice" and it will be my legs. Classy.


One of my housemates went on holiday to Florida over the summer and very kindly brought us all back a Victoria Secret spray which was VERY nice! I got the Enchanted Apple scent and ass soon as I sprayed it it reminded me of a Mary-Kate and Ashley perfume I had once upon a time that I was absolutely in love with. Memories! I spray it all over my clothes during the day and on my pillows at night so when I'm sleeping at night it's all I can smell.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home