Friday 8 January 2016

A Little Bit of a Change...


Over the past 18 months I've posted every week (other than both Christmases) four times a week and I've loved every minute of it. Juggling the blogging writing with university writing has made me become much more organised and has given me a balance to enable me to not get bogged down with uni work. The other night I had a sudden epiphany of how much work I actually have to do and how everyday that goes past is giving me less and less time to complete it in. Now don't panic, I'm not going on a blogging hiatus altogether, I just thought that it might be best to cut it down to three times a week to give me a little bit more time for my uni work. I've also got a bit of a case of blogging block and I'm finding it really hard to come up with ideas for posts so if you have any suggestions then please let me know, I'm really stuck!

I don't know how long this three posts a week thing will last but I would imagine in maybe six months time when I've finished uni and graduated (hopefully providing I don't screw things up at the last minute!) I'll be going back to four posts and then take it from there!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home