Thursday 8 January 2015

Lip Problems



In the last 12 months I've been seriously obsessed with everything that us girls can put on our face, but there's still one thing that I can't seem to get right: lips. When I apply it everything looks great but after about 2 minutes I look in the mirror and it's all rubbed off! I don't know if it's my lip shape or if I just lick my lips all the time but it's baffling! I bought a lip scrub to make a better canvas for the products but that didn't work. What I've been doing is trialling different types of lip products other than straight lipsticks to see if anything else will work and actually stick!

My first thought was lip liners. People always say that they make your lipstick last longer so I splashed a whole £1 on an essence on called red blush. At first I was a huge fan. It lasted ages on my lips and looked pretty good but after a while I thought that my lips were going to rip in half if I smiled because they were so dry! That was out. My second thought was gloss because if I could feel it was there maybe I'd know if I was licking it off. After hearing many good things about them I bought a Maybelline colour elixir in the shade caramel infused and it was a good purchase! The fact that I could feel that it was there, not in a bad way, made me consciously want to keep it on so it seemed to last much longer than anything else that I tried. The only downfall was the winter wind, not great for the hair. The last thing I tried was the Maybelline color drama in minimalist and ladies and gentleman we have found out winner! It's not too dry and not too slippy and it just seems to stick to my lips. Stays in place for ages, looks and feels great, what more can you ask for. Hopefully I get better at the whole lips thing so I can expand my lipdrobe, sorry purse!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home