Friday 6 February 2015

Favourite Friday: Shopping the Stash


Following on from Monday's post I thought I'd put some of the things mentioned onto my face. It was a really weird experience because it was like they were new but they're not (so comprehensive in my speech). First up was the Rimmel BB Cream in the shade Light. This is the wrong colour for me straight off. It looked okay upon first application but throughout the day it just got more and more orange and more and more greasy. The fact that it made my skin oily was the reason why I stopped using it in the first place but I thought the coverage was nice and when I first put it on it on my skin it was nice and light. Next up is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20. My mum gave me this because it was too light for my her. It's a good shade match for me and when I used to use it I really liked it because it was good at highlighting. However I remembered that as soon as I put it on why I stopped using it, the separation. Halfway through the day it made me look as if I had a serious skin disease, not a fan. Shadow time! I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze as a primer as I moved on to the shade Rose Gold and then my Mac Painterly paint pot. Still love this, great application, doesn't crease and love the colour and shimmer. Now, onto the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. I was obsessed with this back in the day and when I put them on I understood why. I used the highlight shade on the inner lid, the gold on the rest, the second to darkest in the crease and the darkest shade in the outer corner and underneath. They are so well pigmented, great colour payoff and really easily blendable. The problem lies a the end of the day, because all of the colours seem to blend into one. I have no idea why this happens but there is no difference between shades like there was at the start of the day. Lips. In the first photo I'm wearing the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Nothing but Nude. Love it. Love the shade, lasts all day, doesn't feel uncomfortable, just great. Finally its the Orange No7 Lip Crayon. I really like the shade but it's very heavy and sticky on the lips so I'm not that big of a fan, might have to say RIP to this one.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home