Wednesday 20 June 2018

Are they worth the hype?


When products are hyped up I go one of two ways. Either I'm really not interested and actively don't search them out to not be the same as everyone else, or, I totally can't wait and have to have it RIGHT THIS SECOND. These three products definitely fall in the latter category and once I'd heard the hype, I caved and needed them in my life. But are they worth it?

I've mentioned Isle of Paradise in the last few blog posts so you can probably tell already that I've well and truly fallen for the hype, but there is good reason. Not only do the products look so instagramable you could cry but the one I've tried is pretty damn cracking. I have the Self Tanning Drops which I've used mixed in with my moisturiser to make my face a little more sun kissed. As terrifying as it I thought it would be it's actually really easy to use and looks great when it's on. Blends in with the colour I am when I fake tan and gives me that glow I have been craving during the warmer months. Totally worth the hype - I can't comment on the brand as a whole but this product is definitely a cracker.

I've wanted to try out the Dior Lip Glows for AGES. A lip balm that gives your perfect colour with a bit of a plump thrown in? Sign me up! I think it's not a bad price (£24) and the packaging is gorgeous. But is it worth the hype? A bit. I know I know! I do love this product, a lot, but I thought it was going to be better. Don't get me wrong, I really love this product and it works really well on me - like the perfect barely there lip product - but I think I wanted it to be a bit more glossy than it is. It you're wanting a lip product that needs next to no effort and feels nice on this lips then this is the one for you - but don't be expecting any miracles.

The Stila Glitter and Glows. Worth the hype? 100 per cent without a doubt. A liquid glitter that stays on your lids all day without budging, sign me up! There's a reason there's so much hype around this product because they're blumming amazing! I can't comment on the different shades but Gold Goddess could not be any more glittery and shimmery. If you're going to some sort of event then you need these in your life!

Have you tried any of these products? Thoughts?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home