Thursday 12 February 2015

Punch up of the Palettes


Today is not just any face fight, it's a special birthday face fight! If you didn't guess my birthday is today and I thought that because palettes are my all time favourite thing this is what I'd put head to head to see who comes out on top. First palette on the list is my Virgin Vie Palette. It is nearly an all matte palette with just one shimmer shade. When I first received this palette I used it not stop, mainly the oranges and the browns. My favourite shade is the shimmer shade and reminds me a little of amber lights from Mac. The most used shade is the light brown as this is what I use to do my eyebrows, it's a good colour that'd not too light or too dark. Next up is the Sleek Brights Palette. I bought this purely for the fact that I thought this would make a great addition to my fancy dress wardrobe. The pigmentation is insane and there is a good mixture of colours so, especially for fancy dress, you can really do anything. The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette is next and as you can tell from my multiple posts about it in recent weeks I am in love with this thing! The mix of mattes and shimmers, the shade range and the insane pigmentation. My favourite shade is Sonic, it's different and colourful but not OTT that you couldn't wear it everyday. The Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette is one of my most used. It's a really handy travel size and the mix of mattes and shimmers makes it perfect for everyday or a night out. My favourite shade is push up, it's a rosy copper which is stunning all over the lid and also works in the crease. Finally it's the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. My first 'proper palette purchase' and it was a goody. Good for a natural day look and even though I've had it over a year I'm dying to use it on a night out and see how it turns out. My favourite shade is liar because in some lights it turns from a shimmery brown to a stunning plum/ purple shade. My most used shade is strange, the perfect highlight colour. I can't pick a favourite but as I said before my most used is Too Faced, but not Vice 3 is making a catch up!

Natural Eyes, Naked 3
Virgin Vie, Sleek, Vice 3

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home