Monday 9 February 2015

Can't Live Without


I thought that to follow on from last Monday's post about my forgotten loves I'd share the things that I really could not live without. First up is the Radio Times. I you don't know what it is it's basically a glorified television magazine, but it's amazing! So many interviews and quizzes, and because I'm obsessed with all things telly it's right up my street. I realised that I can't live without it last week when I didn't buy it, I was getting withdrawal. Sad I know. Ever since I first bought the Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips just before Christmas my lips don't feel the same if I don't use it. I love the taste, the way it makes my lips feel soft and when I run out it will be a definite repurchase. I bought these Kitsch Hair Ties just after my summer holiday and I'm really annoyed that I didn't get them before! I never wear normal bobbles now, only ever these because they don't hurt and I don't end up with a giant knot if I've been wearing a scratty bun all day. Although on the pricy side (I think they were around £7 for 5) I haven't lost one yet! Last but not least is my beloved costa card, something I would probably die without. I go to some kind of coffee outlet nearly everyday at uni and at home we might go to the Costa in town 3-4 times a week. It's a sad life. I love everything about it and that's all there really is to say. LOVE COFFEE LOVE LIFE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home