Tuesday 6 January 2015

#Selfiestick


2015 is definitely going to be the year of the selfie stick! My instagram feed on Christmas Day was filled with family photos, table selfies and outfit shots taken with the extended arm and I have to say I think they're great! I was one of those people strutting round the house saying "Group photo? No problem, let me fetch my stick" like some kind of selfie superhero. Now I've taken it one step further: into the outside world. Me and the fam (minus my brother) took a little outing to Chatsworth last week and I thought that it would be a prime opportunity to take the stick for a road test in the great outdoors and I have to say, I felt like the coolest person on the planet. So many angles, house in the background, no awkward asking someone to take a family portrait, THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO THIS STICK! So, the moral of the story is if you don't have a selfie stick get one, it will change your life...it won't but it's great fun!






Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home